eSignLive Presents Webcast on How to Reduce Risk with Secure E-signatures
Security is a top concern for any organization looking to bring customer transactions online - even more so when those transactions involve regulated processes, documents and signatures. Secure electronic signatures should not only protect the integrity of signed records, they should also:
- Identify parties to a transaction
- Provide control over e-transactions
- Comply with data security and privacy policies
- Produce reliable electronic evidence
“The security of an electronic signature implementation is important as it can affect legal and compliance risk, as well as user experience” says Michael Laurie. “One of the biggest challenges for organizations bringing transactions online is striking the right balance between risk concerns with usability which ultimately has the biggest effect on adoption rates.”In this free 60-minute Webcast, Mr. Laurie, one of the leading experts on electronic transactions, will break down in simple concepts the security components of an e-signature and share best practices for ensuring customer-facing electronic transactions are secure.
The presentation will seek to address the most common questions on the topic of security, including:
- How do I identify and authenticate unknown users over the Web?
- How can I prove who clicked-to-sign in a face-to-face transaction?
- What is a digital signature and why is it important?
- What is the best approach to distributing documents?
- How do e-signatures impact data security and information privacy requirements?
About Silanis Silanis is the most widely used e-signature solution in the world. Since the company was founded in 1992, our solutions have processed hundreds of millions of e-signatures, strengthening business processes within the world’s largest insurance and financial services companies, government agencies and service providers. Enterprises around the globe depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Silanis’ on-premise, cloud and SaaS e-signature solutions eliminate manual, paper-based processing and enable e-commerce and e-government transactions to be electronically executed from start to finish.