4983 Salesforce DeveloperMontréal, Canada
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
Working as part of a well-established dynamic team at the forefront of the electronic signature industry. You will be engaged in the development of custom solutions, integrations and innovations relative to the Salesforce.com platform. You will be an integral part of an energetic and dynamic company that wants to expand its Salesforce exposure.
- Develop Salesforce solutions to allow our existing electronic signature system to take full advantage of the Salesforce ecosystem. This includes coding, unit testing, integrating and deploying complete secure Salesforce packages.
- Estimate and plan the tasks related to Salesforce development.
- Design and create eSignLive Salesforce UI experience.
- Share Salesforce knowledge with our Documentation Team to deliver complete and easy to use
- guides to end users and Salesforce Administrator alike.
- Interact with our SQA team to ensure a high-quality product.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant experience in developing advanced solutions for Salesforce platform/Salesforce.com certification.
- Relevant experience with Salesforce Canvas.
- Relevant experience in producing Visual Force/UI components according to Salesforce guideline and standards.
- Advanced skills with the Apex development environment including classes, triggers, custom objects, queries, tabs, layouts, permission sets profiles and reports.
- Advanced skills in managing the source code control; execute tests; deploy packages and any other technical tasks related to the Salesforce.
- Relevant experience with Salesforce1 is essential for mobile applications.
- Relevant experience with Salesforce Chatter.
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce limitations, tools, features, approaches and security requirements.
- Rest Web services.
- JSON Data format and serialization.
- OAuth2 authorization standard, especially as it pertains to Salesforce.
- Java and.NET development backgrounds are advantages.
- Strong competency in investigating inter-system issues using logs, database and network monitoring.
- Good working knowledge of security and privacy principles.
- Proficiency in English oral and written, French is an asset.