Senior Financial AnalystMontreal, Canada
At OneSpan, you will be part of the Global Financial Planning team at a company that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what is possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual that has a desire to combine an affinity for leading software development with strong financial skills to join our Global Financial Planning and Analysis team in supporting our Global Research and Development effort. You will use your skill set to develop actionable insights for global management and have the opportunity to work with team members throughout North America and Europe.
- Works closely with the local R&D management team to provide reporting and decision support, initiatives including new product/function/feature development analysis of cost, ROI, and various other metrics
- Develops and implements reporting to perform cost allocation, project P&Ls, variance analysis, and pricing support
- Provide insight into trends that may require management action and prepare ad hoc analysis to respond to business needs.
- 7 – 10 years relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting on project costs, project financial statements, i.e. Finance Operations (e.g. R&D).
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results.
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced international and multicultural environment.
- Prior experience working with leading cloud based ERP and CPM tools. The candidate can expect to work with Workday Financials and Anaplan
- Familiar with any agile project management tracking tool such as JIRA would be beneficial (
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, under tight deadlines.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Strong understanding of R&D within technology Software Company is a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally; 10%+ travel expected, work location: downtown Montreal, Canada.
- Strong English skills is a must and French fluency is also useful
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.