Accounting Assistant Accounts Payable TEMPBrussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
OneSpan is looking for an Accounting Assistant Accounts Payable TEMP for a fixed duration of 3-6 months.
Key responsibilities and duties
As Accounting Assistant Account Payable TEMP, you will assist the finance department to make sure suppliers payments are done on due date and deadlines are respected.
- Supporting AP Accountant in his daily tasks
- Filing suppliers invoices and expense notes
- Prepare all payments for the Belgian and foreign suppliers
- Check PO’s
- Treating reminders
- You have obtained an A2 degree, basic understanding of accounting (school knowledge is sufficient)
- First working experience in AP
- Learning attitude (new software/systems)
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Team player
- Good written communication skills (email)
- Able to work against deadlines
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.