BI InternChicago, IL
OneSpan is currently looking for a BI Intern to join its busy Finance team in Chicago. This position assists the Business Intelligence (BI) team with critical reporting and analysis that help drive business decisions within multiple departments across the company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the team in creating new reports and refining existing reports
- Mine and analyze data necessary to draw conclusions on business trends
- Perform some data cleanup needed for better internal reporting
- Develop deep understanding of OneSpan’s key metrics and BI tools
- Run additional ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, computer science or equivalent field
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge in SQL or other computer language preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of Finance & Accounting processes
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to both technical and business users in a clear and concise manner
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.