Cloud Operations AdministratorWien, Wien, Austria
Thrilled by the new cloud-technologies? Already experiences in this field for some years? Looking for a new challenge within a strong international team?
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of such a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
The SaaS Operations team is currently growing to support the deployment of new and existing products. Aligning with the movement towards continuous delivery, automated production deployments and migration to the cloud, SaaS Ops is looking for a highly motivated Senior Cloud Admin to work collaboratively with development, engineering, and operations resources. The focus of this role is the successful implementation and management of our cloud initiatives that support efficient, robust, scalable, and secure solutions to meet business requirements and technology strategies. This includes collaborating on the planning, designing and production implementation.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Work within a cross-functional team of App Admins, DBAs, System Admins, and DevOps to specify, design, develop, test and implement cloud deployments.
- Leverage their systems and database implementation, monitoring and administration experience to envision, implement, secure, automate, and monitor various cloud deployments.
- Sets standards and creates procedures for Cloud Operations Services.
- Mentoring junior and intermediate team members.
- Manage cloud deployments with cloud administration tools and management frameworks.
- Identify, implement and support application monitoring solutions for cloud deployments.
- Leverage industry best practices in defining and tuning appropriate on-demand cloud deployment architectures.
- Programatically automate routine cloud deployment, administration, and monitoring task
- Proactively work on assigned tasks and task areas, while coordinating the work effort.
- Accurately scope project requirements and delivery timelines.
- Oversee the defining, documenting and training of SaaS Ops admins on critical cloud deployment related processes.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in a Cloud Admin or similar role.
- Extensive experience with cloud platforms, virtualization platforms and containers (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift etc.).
- Experience with supporting web application technologies such as TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Bash).
- Extensive experience with operations, administering Linux (CentOs) machines.
- Experience with configuration management software and infrastructure as code (Ansible, Terraform).
- Knowledge of IT best practices frameworks (ITIL).
- Experience with version control software and job execution tools, preferably Git and Jenkins.
Do you feel like having
- Strong understanding of continuous integration/delivery practices and other DevOps concepts.
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
- Attitude to thrive in a high-production, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects / demands simultaneously.
- Strong team player.
- Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience in hands-on troubleshooting of complex systems problems that includes capacity planning and performance tuning, reliability or high availability initiatives.
Why go with us, with OneSpan?
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds - a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide - with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you'll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies - and have opportunities to grow!