OneSpan is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Agile R&D team. This individual will have a passion for cloud computing, open source technologies, and enjoys contributing to our OneSpan solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Implement infrastructure as code for various cloud platforms, from planned architectures
• Implement Continuous Delivery solutions and help automate various stages of the deployment and testing processes
• Implement monitoring and logging solutions for different technology stacks or container orchestration platforms
• Perform Container Management and Orchestration
• BS or MS in Computer Science preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered
• Proficiency with scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
• 4+ years of professional experience as an Engineer or Architect able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the cloud computing market, enterprise and open source technologies
• Virtualization and in-depth Linux knowledge
• Experience with tools like Maven/Gradle/NPMs, Jenkins and Gitlab CI
• Infrastructure Provisioning experience and Continuous Delivery experience using tools like Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, CFEngine, Spacewalk
• Containers experience – Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
• Cloud Experience – Knowledge of cloud operations tasks in regards to scalability, deployments and zero-downtime upgrades
• General cloud ops knowledge with at least one provider, private or public, such as attached volume lifecycle, auto scaling, cloud-config, security, instance lifecycle, etc.
• Troubleshooting large cloud infrastructure