DevOps EngineerBrussels, Belgium
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Play an active role in structuring the growing DevOps team and operations.
- Close collaboration with the Development team, in order to improve the CI/CD processes.
- Develop, test and optimize automated deployment scripts in Ansible.
- Supervise the automatic addition, upgrade, migrate or decommission service resources in the infrastructure.
- Follow up of technical alerts, warnings and errors, solve them and take preventive measures for the future.
- Investigate and take proper actions on security alerts.
- Optimize our set of controls for backup, disaster / recovery planning / (logical) access control.
- Be part of the 24/7 Emergency squad team.
- Degree in SW Engineering or Computer Science or comparable
- Several years of experience as a System Engineer in a (large) Linux environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Linux Debian, Xen, CentOs.
- Networking: TCP/IP and most common protocols: Routing, DHCP, SMTP, DNS, … .
- Applications: Apache, Redis, Postgresql, ... .
- Technologies: Load-Balancing, High Availability, CDN, NGINX, FREEIPA, … .
- Windows Server and IIS Manager.
- Security: Firewalls, (Reverse) Proxies, Certificates, Pulp ... .
- Monitoring and alerting.
- Basic development and scripting skills (Ansible).
- Databases: Oracle, … .
- “Accuracy”, “efficiency” and “quality-minded” are key competences for this position.
- You are able to work well under pressure and within time-critical guidelines.
- You are a team player who takes initiative and responsibility.
- Fluency in English. Any other language is an asset.