Drupal DeveloperChicago, Illinois, United States
- Design, develop and implement custom code modules in PHP/Drupal, work with configuration management and create/maintain (Drupal) features.
- Developing and implementing new features and functionality
- Creating/Editing CMS page template based of mock-ups from both Creative and Digital Marketing
- Ensuring technical best practices and high-performance site/server optimization
- Managing technical aspects of Drupal 8, including databases on Acquia Cloud
- Adept with working on large, complex sites, preferably experienced in multi-lingual sites
- Experience developing on a team, using Git version control, Bitbucket, Acquia Cloud, scrum methodology, Jira, Asana, Circle CI and Docker
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Provide all documentation, including code, test, training plans, and user documentation
- Work closely with the Online Digital Marketing Team, Creative Team, and external agencies to ensure an effective, functional, and intuitive implementation of needs
- Bachelor or master; Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years experience developing dynamic web solutions in Drupal 8 and PHP implementations
- Experience with PHP, PHP files/theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Experience with version control and code repositories is a must (Git, Bitbucket) with working knowledge of SSH
- Experience with Acquia Cloud
- Experience with Circle CI, Docker
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile
- Excellent communication skills
- Acquia certified Developer - Back-end, Front end or Developer certification
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.