Email Marketing SpecialistMontréal, Canada
The Email Marketing Specialist is concerned first and foremost with leveraging technology to improve the productivity of the marketing team and to help achieve the department’s goals – namely the generation and nurturing of leads. Working closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to identify, implement, optimize, and administer a number of marketing platforms and tools, the Specialist will be primarily responsible for email marketing, database segmentation/list building, data analysis & QA, , landing page creation and report building.
This role requires a strong team player – a problem solver who has a natural curiosity to understand how technology works and a thirst for learning demonstrated by keeping abreast of the latest digital marketing trends. The Email Marketing Specialist will possess an extraordinary work ethic, attention to detail, strong analytical and an ability to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Prepare and execute email campaigns, newsletters and nurturing streams
- Prepare and maintain CRM mailing lists for marketing campaigns
- Track performance and statistics related to email marketing
- Provide support of CRM/data quality efforts by monitoring and processing contact updates, returned mail, email bounce backs and contact subscription preferences
- Perform data entry/import lead lists and maintenance to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data/segmentation
- Process contact subscription preferences and ensure compliance with data protection
- Create reports and dashboards to monitor and optimize marketing programs
- Provide administrative support for mailing list creation, maintenance and tracking
- Provide Marketo support in lead and funnel tracking, data analysis, etc.
- As required support the team with updating website and creating landing pages
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of practical experience (HTML/CSS and Email automation)
- Hubspot, MailChimp) experience preferred
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing automation (Marketo) is desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities from a number of internal clients
- Graphic design (Photoshop/InDesign) experience a plus