Fulfillment Operator/Engineer - DistributionMollem, Belgium
OneSpan NV is looking for a (Junior) Distribution Operator to join its Operations department in Mollem.
The know-how of this Fulfilment team member is the essence for the high quality and reliability of the OneSpan Distribution services. Through efficient production process preparation, the Fulfilment team - Distribution will establish the highest efficiency and productivity.
- Distribution preparation based on received csv files from our customers.
- First line control of the XDEX analysis.
- Perform the daily operation of different machines (Printers, PIN Mailers, ..)
- Handling and organizing the maintenance of these machines.
- Supporting the distribution assistants during the daily production process.
- Verification of the quality for each process step.
- Coordination of every step within the distribution process.
- Data return handling towards our customer.
- Preparing documents for shipments via postal services
- Keep stock of paper and envelopes up-to-date.
- Report creation to different parties (inside OneSpan and to customers).
- You have obtained a A2 or Bachelor degree in IT / Electronics / Electromechanics.
- You have strong analytical skills, enabling you to define the best solution for the customer.
- You are quality-minded and proactive.
- You are able to work within time critical guidelines.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must. Basic knowledge of French is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, …) is required.
- Software minded – knowledge of software languages is a plus
- A dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative
- Programs for professional improvement through in-house and external training and education
- An opportunity to help build the critical and ever-growing security infrastructure for the new Internet economy
- Possibilities for career growth and advancement
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe, and Asia/Pacific
- An attractive salary package