Graduate interested in Order AdministrationMollem, Belgium
OneSpan is currently looking for an Order Administrator to join its team in Mollem.
Key responsibilities and duties
The objective for the Order Administrator is to process as well as follow-up on all incoming customer orders.
- Processing all incoming orders
- Communication with different internal departments
- Complete order administration (on ERP software package)
- Follow-up on orders
- Creation and delivery of software licences
- Input of data in the Maintenance database
- Hold databases up to date
- Studies: A2 or Bachelor in Administration or similar
- We encourage graduates to apply ;-)
- Interested to learn everything about Order Administration
- Good knowledge of administrative and/or logistic processes
- Ability to work well under pressure and within time critical guidelines
- Accurate, punctual, efficient and administrative minded
- Fluent in Dutch and English
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.