Inside Sales EMEABE - Brussels
The Inside Sales EMEA is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Managers.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, discovery and individual research.
A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social
- media to introduce OneSpan solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how OneSpan solutions will speak to those needs
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
- Follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Regional Sales Managers and Directors and other internal departments to develop and grow the sales Pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Can work under pressure to meet targets and work on own initiative
- Team player and willing to back-up teammates
- Willing to travel occasionally to company events.
- Able to work in a diverse work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Excellent English – Any other language is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the IT sales preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.