Inside Sales EMEABrussels, Belgium
OneSpan is currently looking for an Inside Sales EMEA to join its team in Brussels.
The Inside Sales EMEA is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Managers.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, discovery and individual research.
A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Key responsibilities and duties
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social
- media to introduce OneSpan solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how OneSpan solutions will speak to those needs
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
- Follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Regional Sales Managers and Directors and other internal departments to develop and grow the sales Pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Can work under pressure to meet targets and work on own initiative
- Team player and willing to back-up teammates
- Willing to travel occasionally to company events.
- Able to work in a diverse work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Excellent English – Any other language is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the IT sales preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.