Intermediate UX developerMontréal, Canada
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
OneSpan Montreal is looking for a UX developer to enforce its R&D Software team for backend and cloud solutions.
Reporting to the global R&D Software Management you will be part of an international team responsible for Trusted Identity Platform. You will find a challenging opportunity to enforce this team in developing, maintaining and supporting OneSpan’s cloud solutions.
Scope of duties
• Be part of Trusted Identity Platform (TID) team to define, develop, deliver and maintain micro services and backend applications
• Be part of a scrum team that implements and tests a fully functional product solution
• Participate in all facets of a scrum based product development (backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, review, …)
• Work in close collaboration with Product Owner & Scrum Master
• Assist application manager and cloud operations administrator teams for solution delivery
• Support customer & professional services during proof of concept, pilot, and integration.
• You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience
• You have been exposed and have experience in cloud based solution development
• You have very good knowledge in Java, .NET
• You have experience in Docker and Kubernetes.• You are familiar with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud (micro service)
• You have good knowledge of Apache Tomcat, REST/SOAP
• You are used to manage SQL databases – PL/SQL (Oracle, MS SQL Server, …)
• You have experience in NoSQL database (CouchBase)
• Knowledge on BPMN, machine learning is a plus.
• Very high sense of initiative and energy
• Highly motivated with very positive & constructive attitude
• Have an eye for detail
• Having been involved in agile development (preferably Scrum) is a plus
• Planning & organization, analytical skills, problem solving are competencies you can identify yourself with
• Result oriented, like teamwork, committed, loyal, dedicated
• Very good communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) are appreciated
• You are fluent in English.
Preferably candidates local to Montreal,Canada