IT Production Support SpecialistMontréal, Canada
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters. We offer the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow.
Ranked #1 by analyst firms Gartner, Forrester and G2 Crowd, nine out of ten users choose OneSpan Sign for the best customer experience earning a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 86, in the same league as Amazon and Apple. With 600 million documents processed annually, OneSpan Sign is the most widely used e-signature solution by the leading banks, insurance carriers and government agencies globally.
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for a continuous optimal availability of computer and communication systems for OneSpan Sign (formerly known as eSignLive). He/she achieves this through active assistance with the implementation and maintenance of OneSpan’s worldwide infrastructure and IT policies.
This role is part of the R&D Support specialists’ team working closely with R&D System Engineers. Together we deploy and maintain the R&D services supporting the engineering and testing teams, test automation and development cycles.
The IT Support Engineer will install clients and support the ICT infrastructure, focusing on the local and remote networks, the VPN and all other tools, which enable the voice and data communication between OneSpan Sign/OneSpan employees and the outer world. Devices and solutions include all data communication devices and solutions, the telephone systems, cell phones and Smart Phones. In the “non-home locations”, desk-site support will be performed through (internal and external) service providers, which will be supervised by the Head of global IT Services.
IT R&D Support
- Registering the calls in the IT monitoring tool according to the agreed procedures
- Answering support calls by mail, phone, etc.
- Reporting the internal user problems to the relevant department, identifying and communicating the solution to the user
- Following up the incidents until their resolution or their closing
- Acting as a reference for his/her colleagues, sharing the information with the other team members and IT management
- Providing local and remote support to OneSpan Sign’s employees and these of other OneSpan locations (hard/software)
- Installing client software and operating systems
- Supporting Microsoft Windows/Linux/Mac client operating systems
- Supporting Microsoft Office applications
- Setting-up and maintaining users (active directory, air-watch,...)
- Identifying infrastructural needs through listening to user requests, pro-active monitoring and following advice of the IT Infrastructure Security Manager.
- Report infrastructure needs to the Head of Global IT Services to establish requirements for new systems and/or modifications.
- Monitoring the daily performance of the local IT and Engineering setup, as well as that of the worldwide IT infrastructure
- Managing projects for the region as well as in the local site to implement new tools, policies and/or procedures following the global IT Strategy, IT Security Standards and Enterprise Architecture.
- Supervising and coordinating external parties engaged in problem-solving, monitoring, and installing hardware, data-communication equipment and software in cooperation with the IT system engineer.
- Conducing office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, (system/disk) space design and cost comparison analysis.
- Preparing evaluations of software or hardware, and recommending improvements or upgrades to the IT system engineer.
- Support highly motivated teams focused with testing and development of the full suite of our products.
- Provide technical assistance to testing users and engineers throughout the world, by answering relevant questions or resolve test lab setup request for OneSpan Sign engineering teams in person, via telephone or via remote connection
- Setting up and maintain the cloud (AWS-Azure) infrastructure .
- Good communication with an extroverted personality
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of work experienceation skills with some or all of the following: (network strategy, design and engineering, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support).
- Having extensive practical knowledge of Windows XP/7/2008/2012,Linux and Mac OS x
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Good knowledge of MS SQL, IIS, Exchange 2013, SharePoint 2010
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VLAN, switching, routing and network topology.
- Knowledge of telephony systems (Siemens, Cisco)
- Good knowledge of firewalls (Palo Alto)
- Good knowledge of VMware Vsphere / vCenter
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services/Azure
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Knowledge of engineering tools such as Jenkins, Redmine, Git, SVN
- Knowledge of automation tools like Ansible, Kubernetes, Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Docker
- Prepared to go to the limit to solve deep technical problems
- Willingness to join a 24x7 availability program (intermitted)