Jr Technical EvangelistMontreal
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters. We offer the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow.
Reporting to the Partner and Developer Technologies Manager, the Junior Technical Evangelist will work as an integral part of a dynamic team interfacing with and shaping the OneSpan Community Portal, consisting of current customers, prospective customers, partners, and other OneSpan employees.
As a Junior Technical Evangelist, you will be putting your versatility, passion for technology and people skills to good use by providing API/SDK support and expertise to the OneSpan Community Portal through the forums, partner interactions, developer conferences, technical content creation (blogs, articles, product guides, downloadable examples, videos, etc.), webinars, and more.
- Assist customers, prospects, and partners to integrate our products into their applications through the Community Portal forums and occasionally on the phone with key clients.
- Maintain regular blog posts on the OneSpan Developer Blog
- Help R&D and the documentation team to create and maintain integration guides and example content for the OneSpan Community Portal using the OneSpan Product APIs and SDKs and the latest, popular technologies
- Work with Product Marketing with projects surrounding marketing the technical aspects/features of OneSpan products
- Occasionally attend developer conferences as a technical resource for developers looking to integrate an OneSpan solutions into their applications
- Be a voice for the developer/user community in internal discussions about product plan direction
- Propose speaking sessions at key industry/technology developer conferences
- Moderate external contributions to the Community Portal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French an asset)
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success- and results-oriented
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally (mostly within the U.S. and Canada)