Junior Java DeveloperMontreal
Shaping the future of cloud security solutions…
We are ready for the next step… Are you?
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
Due to strong growth and the rising importance of our cloud solutions OneSpan Montreal is looking for no less than 6 cloud solution developers!
Do you have a passion for “Cloud Solution Development” and "Java”?
Do you look forward to working with the latest frameworks and technologies?
Are you ready to join a world leader in IT security and an enthusiastic international SCRUM team of Java/Cloud Developers?
As Software Development Engineer Backend, you will:
- be part of our Trusted Identity Platform (TID) team, a scrum team that implements and tests fully functional back-end and cloud security solutions
- define, develop, deliver and maintain micro services and backend applications
- develop Web services in Java to interact with internal components or third parties
- participate in all facets of a scrum based product development (backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, review, …)
- work in close collaboration with the Product Owner & Scrum Master
- assist the application manager and cloud operations administrator teams for solution delivery
- support customer & professional services during proof of concept, pilot, and integration
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent practical experience)
- Required technical knowledge:
- You are an expert in Java(EE); preferably micro services development
- You have good experience in/knowledge of:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- You are familiar with:
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud (micro service)
- Continuous Integration, Cucumber, Gatling, Gradle
- Pro-activity, strong analytical skills, a problem solving attitude and a good planning & organization are competencies you can identify yourself with. Also team spirit, result orientation and a positive attitude are key to succeed in this role.
- You are bilingual
- Experience in agile development (preferably Scrum)
- Knowledge on BPMN, machine learning
- Experience in managing SQL databases – PL/SQL (Oracle, MS SQL Server, …) and experience with NoSQL database (CouchBase)
- IT Security is a hot topic in our current internet economy and is becoming more and more important every single day, even critical. We all want to prevent our accounts from being hacked, our online identities from being stolen and fraudsters from signing financial transactions.
We offer YOU the opportunity to work for a leading company and help us shape the future of Cloud Security Solutions. Your contribution can make the difference!
- The opportunity to work within an international SCRUM team on “state of the art” cloud security solutions, who all share their passion for “cloud”, “java” and “security”
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative
- A startup mentality within an established international company
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people
- An Onboarding training of minimum 2 days through in-house training in our Brussels Office
- Possibilities for personal development
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices