Junior Marketing Operations Coordinator (Contract)Montréal, Canada
OneSpan is looking for a Junior Marketing Operations Coordinator to join our team in Montreal. Working under the supervision of the Senior Marketing Operations Manager, the Jr Marketing Operations Coordinator will be responsible for manually researching and appending data for all leads generated by the marketing team, cleaning up data in the CRMs, and assisting the operations department in ensure the integrity, efficiency and smooth operation of the marketing technology stack.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify leads in CRM for accuracy and use online research tools to obtain additional data to help triage and prioritize leads i.e. finding the asset size of a bank.
- Review spreadsheets of leads collected by external teams and review to ensure accuracy and append data as necessary
- Transcribe data from business cards or lead sheets from tradeshows into excel
- Verifies entered account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Help to maintain the cleanliness and data integrity of the CRM database
- Complete various tasks to support the operations department
- College degree & currently enrolled in undergraduate program in marketing, business, finance or other
- Ability to effectively filter through large volumes of information to identify relevant data
- Strong computer/IT skills in CRM databases and MS Office; and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Marketo an asset
- Strong knowledge of internet research techniques
- Ability to organize material in a clear manner