Logistics Admin TEMPBE - Mollem
OneSpan is looking for a ‘'Logistics Admin TEMP’ for 1 - 4 months to join its Operations department in Mollem.
The ‘Logistics Admin TEMP’ is responsible for organizing and performing transport and warehouse activities, maintaining high quality standards and meeting the customer requirements. He/she will process, organize and follow up deliveries by road and express.
Key responsibilities and duties
The “Logistics Admin TEMP” will:
- Process express and road shipments upon internal request (marketing, sales, finance, etc…)
- Process all commercial shipments for banking
- Administer shipment in ERP system, update order processing, complete the files for invoicing
- Liaise with concerned departments (all above mentioned)
- General administration and communication for transport department
- Be Back-up for all warehouse operations during holidays, etc.
- Experience in administration, (transport and customs experience nice to have)
- You have excellent administrative skills (must)
- You are motivated, accurate, punctual and quality oriented
- You have strong organizational skills and you are a problem solver
- You are stress-resistant, you are able to deal with deadlines
- You are a team player
- You have good knowledge in Excel & Word (must)
- Knowledge of logistics and/or production processes is an asset
- You have good communication skills.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required; Knowledge of French or any other language is an asset
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.