Marketing Automation SpecialistChicago, IL
OneSpan is currently seeking a dynamic and detail oriented Marketing Automation Administrator to join the Marketing Operations team. The Operations team works day-in and day-out to ensure systems, tracking and processes evolve to meet the high growth demands of the business, continuously improve the customer lifecycle experience, and ensure the technical stack is fully optimized to maximize return for the business. The Marketing Automation Administrator will be responsible for creating, testing and maintaining all aspects of our Marketo instance. The Marketo Administrator must have a deep understanding of how to operate, configure, troubleshoot and administer Marketo. This knowledge should extend to configurations and enhancements with Salesforce and other 3rd party tools and platforms. The ability to forge strong relationships and support other department needs via excellent verbal communication skills is key. We are looking for someone with deep technical expertise, business understanding, is collaborative; possess strong attention to detail, very organized and able to manage a range of campaigns at once.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Help evolve the global marketing tech stack administration & execution.
- Ensure our Marketo instance is best-in-class to support global business requirements around automation, conversion and optimization tracking, personalization and lifecycle management.
- Understand the latest functionality and assess business requirements as they relate to Marketo and propose improvements to marketing and sales processes to drive speed and efficiency.
- Stay on top of marketing automation developments, industry trends and best practices particularly in relation to demand generation and optimized performance.
- Create functional programs & campaigns at the direction of internal clients within marketing automation and project manage to meet key deliverable timelines.
- Create and optimize automated campaigns, emails, landing pages, forms, etc. in Marketo.
- Deep knowledge of how to best setup, administer and monitor complex nurture streams
- Knowledge and experience in setting up, maintaining and optimizing multiple lead scoring models in Marketo
- Implement quality control procedures to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly
- Optimize campaign reporting, recommend strategy/tactics to optimize conversion rates, and execute testing practices.
- Keep system users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Create and maintain detailed documentation including operational processes, workflows and training documents.
- Participate in cross-functional data hygiene/governance initiatives and maintain data quality for the global marketing database.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an administrator in Marketo.
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Experience with Salesforce an asset
- Experience with B-to-B results-oriented demand generation and digital marketing campaigns an asset.
- Extremely detail oriented, self-starter who can multi-task well in a fast-paced, growth driven environment.