Product ManagerMontréal, Quebec, Canada
OneSpan is looking for a Product Manager that will help lead our team to success by ensuring that we deliver the best in class features and functionalities for our internal and external OneSpan Sign users. The Product Manager will help the Product Management team drive the product road-map and work closely with Product Development, Sales, Marketing, UX, Services, and Engineering to guide the delivery, launch and support of the best products on the planet for security and electronic signing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand who our users are, what problems we are trying to solve and how we can measure that success.
- Act as the central point of communication on the cross-functional team. Be the channel of communication between Sales, Business Development, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Understand how our internal stakeholders work directly with Product Marketing and Product Management in defining the criteria and overall business requirements and trends
- Research and understand the global market needs and trends to drive product strategy and development by organizing and vetting requirements against our business goals and strategy
- Monitor feedback from clients, support, website reviews, etc to identify and resolve tactical product issues.
- Drive meetings with UX team, quality assurance, support, and the product teams as issues present themselves to ensure there is visibility in the organization.
- Measure outcomes through analytics and feedback and keep on iterating towards the optimal solution
- Drive interaction and meetings with our customers and partners to gather customer feedback and gain insight into the use of our products and services
- Define market and product requirements, user scenarios, and use in creating and delivering successful products and services to our customers and partners
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in product management
- Experience in developing and managing integrated application projects, application and API development, development tools, architecture and devices as well as cloud services and software-as-a-service (SaaS) is required
- Knowledge of best practices across mobile and web platforms operating systems and browsers
- Exceptional design instincts and product taste across platforms
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership and people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and customers
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience with consumer business applications, enterprise software, banking, insurance or financial services industries