Product ManagerLondon, England, United Kingdom
Here at OneSpan (formerly Vasco), we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to support the continued development of the roadmap relating to our Mobile authenticators and application protection solutions that are key in driving our continued growth and strategic innovation. The suite of authenticators currently include a developed application and a set of SDK’s to allow customers to develop their own applications.
In order to cope with the complexity and speed of our industry, we are looking for an energetic and fast learner professional, who takes ownership and can collaborate across several OneSpan divisions to shape the future of our product and the market. You will be engaging with and evolving in an international, multi-cultural, exciting and demanding environment, working with cutting-edge technologies as well as innovative and agile solutions.
Key responsibilities and duties
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the products and solutions, aligning with the other product managers, architects and development teams to create and own the vision for your product.
- You will determine short to long-term target market trends and elaborate a product vision that includes regulatory, technological and business and market changes.
- You will synchronize the roadmap with engineering and validate the program of release delivery regularly.
- You will support global sales by providing product positioning, guidance & definition of value proposition, marketing content elaboration, training, and objectives definition
- You will visit key customers, industry regulators and participate in industry events in order to evangelize and present the OneSpan strategy along with your product line value.
- Travel is expected to be around 50% of your time in the role.
- At least 4 years of experience as Product Manager of mobile products, ideally related to Authentication, application protection or Identity Management.
- A Strategic and analytical thinker, ready to roll-up your sleeves when needed.
- Be familiar with market regulations & compliance.
- Having knowledge of authentication protocols, technologies and federation.
- Knowledge of Agile Development and working within is a big plus.
- Be willing and able to travel worldwide, sometimes on short notice.
- English: excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and business users in a clear/concise manner.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature