Product Manager (Trusted Identity Platform)United Kingdom
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty.
Here at OneSpan (formerly Vasco), we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to support one of our leading product platforms: OneSpan Trusted Identity Platform, in the OneSpan Security Product suite. The Trusted Identity Platform is the key component in our cloud-first solution approach that is expanding at fast pace within the authentication and transaction validation market.
The Trusted Identity Platform is deployed within AWS and provides core components, such as database, API’s, Reporting UI and other interdependent services to provide a platform for OneSpan solutions to be offered to our customers in a cloud first method. The Trusted Identity Platform also provides multiple interfaces to our solutions that enable us to reach new markets quickly and efficiently.
In order to cope with the complexity and speed of our industry, we are looking for an energetic and fast learner professional, who takes ownership and can collaborate across several OneSpan divisions to shape the future of our products and the markets. You will be engaging with and evolving in an international, multi-cultural, exciting and demanding environment, working with cutting-edge technologies as well as innovative and agile solutions.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the product, aligning with the other product managers, architects and developers to create the vision for your product.
- You will determine short to long-term target market trends and elaborate a product vision that includes regulatory, technological and business and market changes.
- You will synchronize the roadmap with engineering and validate the program of release delivery regularly.
- You will support global sales by providing product positioning, guidance & definition of value proposition, marketing content elaboration, training, and objectives definition
- You will visit key customers, industry regulators and participate in industry events in order to evangelize and present the OneSpan strategy along with your product line value.
- You will be an active member of a collaborative team of Product Managers, inspiring colleagues and users about the product you are responsible for.
- At least 4 years of experience as Product Manager of B2C software products, ideally related to cloud based technology and security protocols and frameworks.
- A Strategic and analytical thinker, ready to roll-up your sleeves when needed.
- Be familiar with market regulations and standards
- Having knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, API Development, MicroService Archictecure and Agile Development is a big plus.
- Be willing and able to travel worldwide, sometimes on short notice.
- English: excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and business users in a clear/concise manner.