OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.
At OneSpan, you will be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what is possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
OneSpan is currently seeking a Program Release Manager who will ensure the quality and consistency of various internal and customer facing releases to our multi-tenant, SaaS platform. The software release manager will also help drive technical decisions around products and solutions to optimize our continuous delivery pipeline.
The right candidate will have deep experience and understanding of technology, agile, SaaS, program management, change management, and organizational dynamics.
Key responsibilities and duties
• Maintain relationships with business & technology stakeholders including architects, scrum teams, QA and product management
• Understand nature of program management needs to drive execution & delivery
• Manage scope, milestones and budget across program to ensure completion of goals
• Identify and track program interdependencies to ensure timely and successful delivery
• Secure development, quality assurance and site operations estimates & resources commitments on which the schedules and roadmaps will be built.
• Identify program risks and develop risk mitigation techniques to minimize issues.
• Identify, track, prioritize and drive resolution of program level issues and work to address and mitigate systemic issues
• Review and ensure that release cycles are executed according to plan which includes validating implementation plans, mitigation plans, test plans and signoffs and communication plans
• Monitor and measure progress to ensure that the program (& project) meet or exceed performance target, ensuring that teams document accurate status
• Communicate timely and accurate status to appropriate levels and stake holders
• Actively collaborate with leaders across the technology organization to ensure that resources, dependencies, risks and constraints are aggressively managed in a timely fashion
- 10-12 years of experience of technical program management experience in a SaaS environment.
- 3+ years program managing software product development in an Agile Scrum Environment.
- Proven ability to develop effective, matrix, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders and multiple geographies.
- Deep knowledge of program & project management process, management software tools, templates and techniques.
- Experience with different software development methodologies including the agile development methodology such as Scrum.
- Success in developing program level artifacts to support a major software implementation program with concurrent releases.
- Strong leadership skills; self-motivated and a self-starter with a “Can do” attitude.
- Team player, energetic personality, quality minded, focused, committed, able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong team management skills, able to instill passion, loyalty, and commitment among team members at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with effective presence strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels.
- Strong negotiation skills in all mediums and throughout all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to prioritize among many conflicting needs and pursue it consistently but flexible and responsive to dynamic situations