Project/Program ManagerBE - Brussels
At OneSpan, you will be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what is possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters. In this role you will be part of a newly created team for the specific purpose of managing all internal projects & programs originating from OneSpan Product Management, R&D and Services department while continuing improvement of specific projects/programs identified. The goal ia to manage these projects/programs on the same qualitative &timely manner that aligns with the organizational mission and vision of OneSpan.
As Project Manager
- Execute and manage internal OneSpan projects according to the defined standards.
- Ensuring the delivery is to the appropriate level of quality, on time, within scope and budget, in accordance with the project plan
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance
- Track and report on project portfolio performance to management and stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement of own project/program management processes and procedures, ensuring a high quality PMO environment
- Proactively identifying new improvement opportunities within the company, in an effort to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
As Program Manager
- Facilitate overall program governance, monitoring the program execution (in terms of proper execution according to standards, overall cost/profit, quality, etc.) and surfacing issues that may potentially disrupt the project/program execution.
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
- Managing the program’s budget, resources & timing
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
- Resolve problems with program as they arise
- Monitor program's progress and report this in regular meetings with the PMO manager and any stakeholders funding the program
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
As Project Manager
- Proven experience in project management (+ 5 years), managing large/complex projects, preferably in an international environment.
- knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability (ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems)
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with a wide range of individuals and hierarchical chains in an international environment
- Broad knowledge of project management + AGILE/LEAN methodologies (project management certification is considered a plus including PMbok, Prince2, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of project management software (MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
As Program Manager
- On top of the project manager skillset:
- Ability to supervise groups of projects, keeping an overall focus on the final business goals, scope, resources, timing, risks & issues
- Ability to understand and keeping focus on wider, long-term objectives such as business and strategic goals
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to distinguish important facts from side issues, ability to set priorities and deadlines
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience managing a team, ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management
- Excellent problem-solving ability (ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems) and a “can-do” mentality