Regional Sales Manager - GovernmentWashington, District of Columbia, United States
OneSpan is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team in Washington D.C. The Regional Sales Manager for government Sales will interact with both prospects and existing customers with an eye towards closing business and maximizing revenue. Currently the position is a mix of outbound and inbound activity with a ratio of 80/20. The RSM will respond to inbound requests and action marketing initiatives targeted at specific verticals key to the company’s success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed annual revenue quota.
- Create and rapidly execute a territory growth plan.
- Effectively sell to the customer’s needs by rapport building, probing for needs and recommending the right solution be it standalone or integrated.
- Build net new business through prospecting, relationship building, and follow through to close sales.
- Follow Up on leads
- Use creativity to target new opportunities
- Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentations to negotiate and overcome sales objections.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures. Update forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce CRM.
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve follow-up with prospects as well as upsell to existing customers.
- Work with colleagues and immediate supervisions to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
- Set-up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Negotiate business terms and conditions that are within OneSpan OSS guidelines and are fair to both OneSpan and our customers.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
- Achieve “customer intimacy” which will result in customers who are satisfied 100% of the time.
- Promote positive working relationship with all internal and external customers.
- Attend/Network at Industry events
- 5 years plus of field sales experience with US Federal Government
- Knowledge of Federal Procurement Guidelines
- Consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition
- Selling to both the line of business as well as IT.
- SAAS experience is an asset
- Selling to financial services, Banking and/or insurance.
- Executive presence
- Ability to work effectively across organizational lines. As needed, the ability to gain support from multiple levels of management including executive, line of business, finance, IT and legal
- Ability to manage resources from multiple groups to meet client needs
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to work efficiently through change and ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance, open concept team environment.
- Strong PC skills including use of CRM software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.