Renewals ManagerMontréal, Canada
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.his Renewals Leader will be instrumental in leading / managing / developing our Renewals team and program.
The Renewals leader is responsible for managing a team of 5 to 6 resources responsible for renewals revenue of M&S and licensing.
The Renewals Manager will leverages his / her experience to manage a team of CSR’s to:
- Hit our renewals M&S objectives
- Hit our renewals licensing objectives
- Expand our business directly and when appropriate with our outside sales teams
The candidate will be responsible for collaboratively developing, managing and executing OnSpan renewals program for NA OSS.
Candidate must be able to set objectives, determine strategies, and implement methods for successful channel sales results. Proven track record in recruitment, onboarding, and enablement. Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, thrives in an intense, fast-paced environment, and entrepreneurial driven. Persistent, inquisitive, applies art of persuasion, and creativity.
This individual’s success will be measured by renewals revenue against target.
Keys to success are
- A demonstrable skill for translating strategic goals into tactical deliverables
- Ability to understand and articulate joint value of our renewals offering
- A passion for communication and collaboration with teams
- A tenacious drive to achieve goals, balanced with the flexibility to work in dynamic and sometimes ambiguous situations
- Manage a team of 5 to 6 CSR’s
- Recruit (if required), train our CSR team on our renewal practices and objectives
- Work with outside sales team when appropriate
- Negotiate business terms and conditions that are within OneSpan guidelines
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
- Achieve “customer intimacy” which will result in customers who are satisfied 100% of the time..
Desired Skills and Experience
- Five to seven years of proven experience building and managing a renewals team
- Must be proactive, analytical, results oriented
- Have excellent time operational and project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Negotiation with customers when appropriate
- Ability to travel when required
- Deep SFDC and CQP experience sets
- Cloud / software experience sets
- Bachelors degree