Sales Development RepresentativeMontreal, Canada
Join one of the fastest growing companies and industries driving innovation and digital strategy. By 2020, Forrester Research predicts the majority of transactions will start on a mobile device. Become part of our team as we lead the transformation to personalized digital interactions. The Sales Development Representative is primarily responsible for inbound lead qualification and nurturing for the field sales representatives. While lead qualification is the primary job function, this position is used as a feeder position to our field sales as such.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Demoing product.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of eSignLive.
- Provide effective back-up support to key phases in the sales process, including:
- Confirm customer needs and develop initial customer profile
- Work with reps to complete sales proposals and RFI/RFP responses
- BA/BS from top tier college/university.
- Qualification experience in a high tech environment.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with desire to move into field sales.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Organized and process driven.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work and/or internship experience.
- Effective when working independently and in team environments.
- Strong business judgment and common sense.
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company.
- Fluency in English and a second language is a plus (Spanish or French)
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.