Sales Engineer DACHFrankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
- As Sales Engineer, you will work closely with the OneSpan Sales force. Once the Sales Manager established contact with the prospective customer, the ‘Sales Engineer’ needs to get a clear view (analysis) on the customer’s technical objectives for the implementation of OneSpan’s products. Based on this he/she will advise the customer on how and where to best apply OneSpan’s and/or its strategic partners’ products and solutions.
- Assist from a technical point of view in the pre-sales activities on OneSpan products and solutions (e.g. RFP’s, RFI’s) as well by telephone and face to face with prospective customers
- Analyze Customer Requirements
- Present and demonstrate OneSpan products and solutions, Partners Products / Alternatives from the technical side to OneSpan prospective customers
- Follow-up external, provide Workshop/Consultancy towards customers and partners
- Project documentation & follow-up
- Obtain detailed technical/business knowledge on the Strategic Partners’ applications, especially their possibilities and limitations in order to present the best solution to OneSpan customers
- Actively participate in trade shows and seminars hosted by OneSpan
- Ensure that OneSpan solution partners are able to assist their sales force with the adequate pre-sales support on the OneSpan products
- Product training for channel partners and customers/prospects
- Perform and follow-up on the integration of OneSpan’s products into OneSpan Strategic Partners’ applications and solutions
- Follow-up with Salesforce.com or other corporate reporting tools
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, IT, Applied Informatics, Business Applications or equivalent experience
- You have a strong background (5 - 7 years) as a pre-sales within the DACH region in the IT industry
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in solution architecture design
- You have already worked in a support or software development position
- You have strong analytical skills, enabling you to analyze customer requirements and present the best solution
- You are customer oriented
- You know how to communicate effectively
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and within time-critical guidelines
- You know how to react ad-hoc in commercial situations.
- You have knowledge of Network Security
- You have practical knowledge of C, C++ or Java, web-based applications development and relational databases
- You have technical knowledge of the IT standards and protocols, more specific Windows, UNIT/LINUX TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and so on
- PKI knowledge is an asset
- You are a communicative, well-organized and flexible team player.
- You are customer and sales oriented with a positive “can do” attitude and commercial drive.
- You are stress resistant and you are able to swift easily between different tasks.
- Your mother tongue is German and you are fluent in English. Any other language is an asset
- You are willing to travel (up to 50%).