Sales Engineer (Russian speaking)Brussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest#Région de Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
OneSpan is currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join its Sales team in Brussels.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Work closely with the OneSpan Sales force. Once the Sales Manager established contact with the prospective customer the ‘Sales Engineer’ needs to get a clear view (analysis) on the customer’s technical objectives for the implementation of OneSpan’s products. Based on this he/she will advise the customer on how and where to best apply OneSpan’s and/or its strategic partners’ products and solutions.
- Assist from a technical point of view in the pre-sales activities on OneSpan products and solutions (e.g. RFP’s, RFI’s) as well by telephone and face to face with prospective customers
- Analyze Customer Requirements
- Present and demonstrate OneSpan products and solutions, Partners Products / Alternatives from the technical side to OneSpan prospective customers
- Follow-up external, provide Workshop/Consultancy towards customers and partners
- Project documentation & follow-up
- Obtain detailed technical/business knowledge on the Strategic Partners’ applications, especially their possibilities and limitations in order to present the best solution to OneSpan customers
- Actively participate in trade shows and seminars hosted by OneSpan
- Ensure that OneSpan solution partners are able to assist their sales force with the adequate pre-sales support on the OneSpan products
- Product training for channel partners and customers/prospects
- Perform and follow-up on the integration of OneSpan’s products into OneSpan Strategic Partners’ applications and solutions
- Follow-up on Salesforce.com or other corporate reporting tools
- You have a Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, IT, Applied Informatics, Business Applications or equivalent experience
- You have a strong background (3 - 5 years) as a pre-sales within the Russian and Eastern European territories in the IT industry
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in solution architecture design
- You have already worked in a support or software development position
- You have strong analytical skills, enabling you to analyze customer requirements and present the best solution
- You are customer oriented
- You know how to communicate effectively
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and within time-critical guidelines
- You know how to react ad-hoc in commercial situations
- You have knowledge of Network Security
- You have technical knowledge of the IT standards and protocols, more specific Windows, UNIX/LINUX TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and so on
- Practical experience with web and/or mobile development (Java/.NET/Ruby/...)
- Experience with some of the following technical standards / protocols: REST, SOAP, JSON, PKI, Oauth
- Knowledge of security standards and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, CISSP are a plus
- Knowledge of Apache CouchDB (or similar) and PMML is a plus
- You are a communicative, well-organized and flexible team player.
- You are customer and sales oriented with a positive “can do” attitude and commercial drive.
- You are stress resistant and you are able to swift easily between different tasks.
- Your mother tongue is Russian and you are fluent in English. Any other language (e.g. French, Dutch) is an asset
- You are willing to travel (up to 50%).
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.