Salesforce AdministratorBrussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting the OneSpan Salesforce environment and will report directly to our Director of Business Applications.
Your challenge will be answering questions about processes within Salesforce, creating reports and dashboards, territory management and user training/support. As OneSpan provides both hardware and software solutions, you will have the opportunity to understand a wide variety of complex processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
In this role, you will work with a dynamic and highly skilled team that have already made significant strides toward standardizing our Sales and Marketing processes. This team includes a Salesforce Administrator and a team of Salesforce Developers based in our Chicago office.
This is a tremendous opportunity to make your mark on the organization by maximizing the efficiency of our processes, standardizing our data collection processes and providing data visibility to the business.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Provide first-level support, including issue identification and resolution/escalation
- Develop ad-hoc reports as requested by Salesforce users, performing data analysis as required
- Provide end user training and support to help expand knowledge and adoption of Salesforce
- Ability to identify process improvement initiatives to maximize the efficiency of the platform
- Continually evaluate data management within Salesforce to limit duplication and provide valuable insight to the business
- Communicate efficiently, effectively and often to keep business stakeholders informed of story progress
- Understand the purpose of all integrations with Salesforce
- Act as a liaison between Salesforce users and technical resources
- Provide expertise and consulting around best practices within Salesforce
- Manage security settings and role-based permissions, including quarterly permission review process
- User management, including creation, account management and deactivation
- Work alongside business users to provide quality assurance testing for changes made by technical team
- Utilize Data Loader, Dupe Blocker and other Salesforce related tools to improve data quality
- Develop workflow triggers, alerts and automated emails
- Maintain system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures on the Salesforce Sharepoint site
- Develops and maintains naming conventions of picklists, report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability
- Travel internationally once or twice per year or as needed based on project needs
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Strong Salesforce reporting/dashboarding
- Critical thinking, curiosity and willingness to experiment and try new solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication on all levels, cross-functional departments and all Salesforce stakeholders
- Strong fit in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, empowered, action-oriented culture
Nice to have:
- User training
- Salesforce CPQ
- Agile Development Methodology
- Data security, sharing, profiles and roles
- Change management
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.