Senior Java DeveloperMontréal, Canada
At Dealflo, we are revolutionizing how businesses and consumers execute financial transactions. Whether you’re buying a car, opening a bank account, getting a mortgage, or insuring your home, we’re here in real-time to make the entire online transaction secure, reliable, and enjoyable.
Our financial agreements automation platform enables our customers to securely verify electronic identities, seamlessly apply electronic signatures, and reliably ensure regulatory compliance. Our customers are among the world’s largest financial institutions and global enterprises, and Deloitte Technology Fast 50 recognized us as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and Europe.
We are now looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our R&D team in Montreal.
If you thrive on challenges and seek growth, then we want YOU on our Team! Our environment is built on trust, openness, and growth. We offer great benefits, excellent health insurance, flexible hours and work-from-home, a wonderful RRSP program, and a fantastic vacation package.
Day to day, you will…
- Design and develop high-performance, extremely scalable applications with complex system components
- Participate in defining the overall technical product architecture and establishing best practices and architectural vision to guide the development team
- Assess and resolve issues relating to performance, scalability, availability, and security
- Perform design and code reviews, assist with refactoring, and provide guidance and mentoring to other developers
- Research and evaluate 3rd party libraries, tools, products, and services
- Participate in all software development lifecycle activities: estimation, planning, designing, coding, documenting, and testing
- Be proactive, facilitate knowledge sharing, and continually improve our activities
- Lead and work with autonomy wherever possible
To succeed, you have…
- Extensive experience in service-oriented architecture, microservices, TDD, and CI for enterprise SaaS/PaaS applications
- Used design patterns, unit testing, and object-oriented analysis & design
- Deep expertise in Core Java, J2EE, and Java frameworks such as Spring, Maven, and Hibernate
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Docker; and with Sonar, AWS, Ansible, Jenkins, and Git.
- Experience with Kubernetes and OpenShift is an asset.
- Experience with data modeling, relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of cryptography and security
- Worked as part of Scrum teams or similar iterative Agile development methodologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software engineering or computer science
- Practiced continuous improvement and promoted knowledge sharing
- Strong organizational skills, capable of managing assigned tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and writing skills
Come be part of a rapidly growing and exciting SaaS business on a mission to own the global Financial Transaction Management market. We have built the team with the passion, ambition, and experience to make it happen.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!