Senior Java Software DeveloperMontréal, Canada
Who are we?
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
In becoming a member of our team, you’ll be joining the ranks of a major player serving such key industries as banking, insurance, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing, as well as service organizations and government agencies in Canada, the United States and Europe. We’re even changing the world of ANDROID and IOS mobile devices, and you can play an integral role in innovating and revolutionizing our software for these platforms.
From start-ups to world-scale enterprises operating around the globe, our clients rely on us to deliver a superior customer experience, while helping them boost their productivity and reduce costs via securely automated workflows. To fulfill our mission, we, in turn, count on the contribution of dynamic people with a passion for propelling positive change with bright ideas.
eSignLive’s e-signature technology is an exciting software solution that requires the very best talent. We invite you to join our team to innovate, develop, lead and transform the world of e-commerce and e-business applications! Together, we will work hard and have fun, while making paperless happen!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Software Developer who will be part of our research and development team to develop OneSpan’s SaaS e-Signature solution. Our products are large and complex solutions that will challenge you to expand your knowledge and think outside the box. The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills. If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
- Design, and develop scalable, high-performance, highly reliable Java EE applications;
- Participate in product architectural design and analysis;
- Perform development, unit testing, and application testing individually and in collaboration with the team;
- Perform code reviews;
- Research and evaluate software (including open source libraries and 3rd party products) for inclusion in the development process;
- Create and maintain technical documentation;
- Work with the SQA team to design automated performance and scalability testing strategies;
- Act as a go-to person for more junior team members.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years of experience in developing scalable, high-performance, enterprise applications;
- Expertise in with Java technologies and frameworks: JMS, JDBC, JAXB, JAXP, Hibernate, etc. ;
- Knowledge of tools such as Velocity and Hibernate, an asset;
- Knowledge of cryptography, an asset;
- Knowledge of the message systems, an asset.
- Ability to work independently and proactively within a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French is an asset);
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to learn quickly new technologies.