Senior Mobile DeveloperBordeaux, Gironde, France
- A higher degree in computer science or similar.
- 6 years of experience in mobile app development.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Objective-C.
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- Technical project management / lead experience is highly appreciated..
- Knowledge of Jira and Jenkins is a plus.
- Solving problems proactively is a natural talent.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great team spirit.
- Fluent knowledge of English.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.