Senior Mobile Developer - EMEABrussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
For its Professional Service department in Strombeek-Bever, OneSpan is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Mobile Developer - EMEA.
- Thanks to your expertise, the OneSpan customer base – which you assist from the design phase and implementation up to Go Live support – will benefit of the best class integration support.
- You will perform remote and onsite installations of OneSpan Products as well as integration with Solution Partner products. Moreover, you assist with the implementation (e.g. Firewall, VPN, Web and mobile applications).
- You will contribute to knowledge management (e.g. make integration white papers and compatibility sheets for our products).
- You demonstrate (and test) OneSpan solutions for internal and external customers as well as for Channel partners
- You create FAQ on partner product integrations and provide integration support to solution partners, whose products and technologies you follow up carefully.
- You tackle customer problems for specific OneSpan cloud services, e.g. by restarting specific cloud services or reviewing service logs
- We are looking for someone with a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- You have 5 years of working experience in software and/or web development in a client-facing role OR a system/network support engineer.
- Important skills:
- You are familiar with different operating systems and platforms.
- You have practical knowledge of web architecture or web-based applications, relational databases, and C/C++, Java, .NET.
- You have basic knowledge of TCP/IP, Firewall, VPN.
- Do you love working in a dynamic environment and do you like to have frequent interactions with customers, both remote and face-to-face? Then this job is what you're searching for. It requires excellent social skills: You have are fluent in both oral and written English. Knowledge of Dutch, French or Spanish is an asset.
- You are willing to travel, as your job as Senior Mobile Developer - EMEA involves 30-50% international travel.
- You have experience in/knowledge of setting up/troubleshooting networking equipment, Microsoft Windows 2008 & 2012 Server and Active Directory.
- You have practical to advanced knowledge of iOS/Android (App development).
- You have knowledge of computer security.