Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)Brussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest#Région de Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
OneSpan is currently looking for a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our international global team. The person will be based in our Brussels office.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Translate strategy, business requirements and usability best practices into high-quality, customer-centric designs that support and reinforce OneSpan’s product vision, brand, and business objectives
- Balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility and time-to-market to determine best product designs
- Create low and high fidelity wireframes
- Champion customer-centric, responsive/adaptive design methodologies
- Architect, Design and Support new interfaces/experiences
- Test concepts, perform task and user analysis, and assist with user acceptance testing
- Develop prototypes that succinctly illustrate hierarchy and navigation
- Strategize and drive interactive product development from site map to launch
- Master/BS/BA degree in Human Factors, Engineering, Design or equivalent discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Experience in an Agile Environment.
- Understanding of interaction design techniques to create engaging user experiences
- Excellent knowledge of modern UI technologies.
- Strong communication skills with Product Management, Product Owners as well as developers; must have the ability to articulate design rationale.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated and organized
- Must be able to work in a team environment, and follow brand guidelines and take design direction with positive attitude
- Understanding of accessibility guidelines WCAG;
- Must know Sketch and InVision
- Master English is required
Please include URLs for an online portfolio featuring example of work in addition to your resume. Your portfolio should show your think process and results. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
This is NOT a visual/graphic design position.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.