Senior Product ManagerMontréal, Quebec, Canada
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
OneSpan is looking for a Senior Product Manager that will lead our team to success by ensuring that our customers, partners and the development community at large can quickly and easily use our products and services to integrate, extend and develop applications to ensure their success.
You are results oriented and self-directed with an insatiable appetite for defining successful products based on market demand and input from a variety of sources. Your ability to grasp, combine and translate technical capabilities and market requirements into valuable business outcomes defines your success. Your vision lets you plan the big picture while being able to dive into the details. You will drive your product roadmap and work closely with Product Development, Sales, Marketing, UX, Services, Engineering and Management to guide the delivery, launch and support of the best products on the planet for electronic signing, execution and management of transactions and documents.
As Product Manager of Mobile, you thrive off of exceptional user experience and innovation to ensure the success of the mobile and web products world-wide. You work in a professional manner with stakeholders across the board within a fast moving, digital, success-oriented culture.
We are looking for a results oriented and self-directed player with an insatiable appetite for defining successful digital products based on product analytics, market demand and input from a variety of sources. Your ability to grasp, define the user experience and market requirements into valuable business outcomes defines your success. Your vision lets you plan the big picture. You will drive the product roadmap and work closely with Product Development, UX team, Sales, Marketing, Services and eSignLive Management to guide the delivery, launch and support of the best products on the planet for electronic signing, execution and management of transactions and documents.
You have a strong product management background with experience in mobile applications as well as a solid understanding of the mobile devices market. You work well with cross-functional teams and you believe analytics are key to success. You believe mobile is the future in a native or HTML5 based world.
- Manage product roadmap direction and metrics for the greatest market competitiveness and product value to our customers, and to support our revenue and market growth plans
- Organize and validate market and product requirements against our business goals and strategy in order to prioritize our product development plans
- Research and understand market needs and trends, and carry on competitive analysis to drive product strategy and development
- Drive continuity between our web and mobile products to ensure continuous usage between the platforms
- Measure outcomes through analytics and feedback and keep on iterating towards the optimal solution
- Work with cross-functional teams to communicate requirements and manage the end-to-end development cycle by partnering effectively with engineering
- Work within an agile framework to define epics, user scenarios, use stories that will guide the development teams, UX and test teams
- Drive interaction and meetings with our customers and partners to gather customer feedback and gain insight into the use of our products and services
- Develop and communicate the tools and information to assist Sales and Marketing to position, differentiate, market and sell our products
- Assure product availability, readiness and lifecycle by coordinating product launches and release management, including customer and user testing
- Champion our products to customers, partners, employees and market influencers with your product and market expertise in company, sales, marketing and industry activities
- Prioritize keeping user value and business value in mind
- Be the company expert on native applications and HTML5
- 5 years of experience as a product manager, with experience in mobility and web environment – SaaS environment a plus
- Knowledge of best practices across mobile and web platforms such as content accessibility rules (ADA), operating systems and browser
- Exceptional design instincts and product taste across platforms
- Knowledge of analytics tools and reporting to use hard data and metrics to back up hypothesis
- Know the commercial impact of your products is as important to you as understanding product development
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills are a must
- Excellent leadership and people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and customers
- Experience with consumer business applications, enterprise software, banking, insurance or financial services industries is a nice-to-have
- Bachelor degree in a related technical field. Additional business, marketing or similar education will be an asset