Senior Product Manager (online fraud / access management)London, England, United Kingdom
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
Here at OneSpan (formerly Vasco), we’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to support one of our leading product lines IDENTIKEY Risk Manager, in the I&AM unit and/or in the online Fraud unit.
IDENTIKEY Risk Manager (IRM) is one of the key offers in our cloud-based Trusted Identity Platform that is expanding at fast pace.
In order to cope with the complexity and speed of our industry, we are looking for an energetic and fast learner professional, who takes ownership and collaborates with several OneSpan divisions to shape the future of our product.
You will be evolving in an international, multi-cultural, exciting and demanding environment, working with cutting-edge technologies as well as innovative and agile solutions.
- As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the road-map with all stakeholders in the organization, aligning with the other Product Managers to create the vision for your product line.
- You will determine short to long-term target market trends and elaborate a product vision that includes regulatory, technological and business changes.
- You will synchronize Product Management roadmap with R&D and validate deliveries regularly.
- You will support the sales organization by providing product positioning, guidance & definition of value proposition, marketing content elaboration, internal training, and objectives definition
- You will visit key customers, industry regulators and participate in industry events in order to evangelize and present OneSpan strategy along with your product line value.
- You will be an active member of a collaborative team of senior PM’s, inspiring colleagues and users about the product you are responsible for.
- At least 8 years of experience as Product Manager of a B2B Software within an international fast growing firm, ideally related to online Fraud or Identity & Access Management
- Strategic and analytical thinker, ready to roll-up your sleeves when needed
- You are familiar with banking regulations, especially related to retail banking
- Knowledge of Cloud, Machine Learning, and Agile is a big plus.
- You are willing and able to travel worldwide, sometimes on short notice.
- University degree (Engineering and MBA or Business/Economics with a strong technical acumen)
- English: excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and business users in a clear/concise manner