Senior Sales EngineerChicago, Illinois, United States
OneSpan is currently looking for a ‘Senior Sales Engineer’ to complete its team in North America.
You will participate in the presentation and positioning of OneSpan products and services to different verticals. You will prepare and deliver in-person presentations and product demos to senior level staff. With strong people and interpersonal skills, you will build relationships with a prospect’s evaluation team and establish yourself and OneSpan as a trusted advisor.
- Lead/create technical relationships within our technology partners
- Prepare and deliver presentation and product demos
- Gather and document prospect’s high-level requirements through discovery meetings
- Position OneSpan products to meet prospect’s needs
- Assist in delivering proof-of-concept engagements
- Provide technical assistance to prospects’ developers by answering integration related questions, providing code samples and testing solutions
- Provide responses to RFP/RFI questions
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have relevant experience in enterprise-level software pre-sales
- You have strong presentation and written communication skills
- You are a creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success- and results-oriented
- You have experience with software development using either Java or C#
- You have experience with a CRM such as Salesforce or Dynamics CRM
- You are familiar with network infrastructure, i.e. load balancers and firewalls
- You have a broad understanding of Web security issues
- You are proficient in English (oral and written)
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.