The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You are the embedded automation development expert. You mentor the scrum team. You advocate for automation across the team. You prevent defects by running automation early and often (shift left). You are the key contributor to the continuous improvement and prevention efforts across all facets of the software development life cycle
- You actively participate in user story definition. You provide automation related content to the agile process. You provide work breakdowns and estimates. You partner closely with Software Developers and Product Owners to define the appropriate automation test coverage requirements.
- You create, maintain, debug, and execute contract, integration and end-to-end automated tests. You optimize and maximize coverage across the various levels of test automation (frameworks) through a critical understanding of the software and the software development process.
- You provide timely validation and feedback for new functionality and enhancements through test automation. You identify, isolate, report defects, and recommend corrective actions to expedite developers’ ability to reproduce, diagnose, and resolve defects.
- You are passionate about software engineering, software development and writing code, and as such, you implement awesome test automation
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science and/or 3 years of relevant experience developing software or software test automation
- You have strong object-oriented programming skills (Java, C++, Python or similar) with experience working in an agile development processes and practices
- You have experience developing backend test automation, ideally using a combination of Appium, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, Postman and, similar tools
- You have knowledge of software functional and non-functional testing techniques and software testing lifecycle, including source control and CI/CD tools & concepts
- You are a strong critical thinker, have strong problem-solving skills, are naturally curious, pay attention to detail and have strong spoken & written communication skills.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.