Senior UX/UI DesignerMontreal
OneSpan is looking for a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our team in Montreal. The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for the overall usability and quality of one or more OneSpan products/features.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate strategy, business requirements and usability best practices into high-quality, customer-centric designs that support and reinforce OneSpan’s product vision, brand, and business objectives
- Balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility and time-to-market to determine best product designs
- Create low and high fidelity wireframes
- Champion customer-centric, responsive/adaptive design methodologies
- Architect, Design and Support new interfaces/experiences
- Test concepts, perform task and user analysis, and assist with user acceptance testing
- Develop prototypes that succinctly illustrate hierarchy and navigation
- Strategize and drive interactive product development from site map to launch
- Master/BS/BA degree in Human Factors, Engineering, Design or equivalent discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Experience in an Agile Environment.
- Understanding of interaction design techniques to create engaging user experiences
- Excellent knowledge of modern UI technologies.
- Strong communication skills with Product Management, Product Owners as well as developers; must have the ability to articulate design rationale.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a team environment, and follow brand guidelines and take design direction with positive attitude
- Understanding of accessibility guidelines WCAG;
- Must know Sketch and InVision
- Master English is required