Software DeveloperMontréal, Canada
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
Are you a talented Software Developer that is looking to join a team of dedicated people who are continually working to improve OneSpan’s SaaS e-Signature solution? Our products are large and complex solutions that will challenge you to expand your knowledge and think outside the box. You will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills. If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
- Design, and develop scalable, high-performance, highly reliable Java EE applications;
- Participate in product architectural design and analysis;
- Perform development, unit testing, and application testing individually and in collaboration with the team;
- Perform code reviews;
- Research and evaluate software (including open source libraries and 3rd party products) for inclusion in the development process;
- Create and maintain technical documentation;
- Work with the SQA team to design automated performance and scalability testing strategies;
- Act as a go-to person for more junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing scalable, high-performance, enterprise applications;
- Expertise in with Java technologies and frameworks: JMS, JDBC, JAXB, JAXP, Hibernate, etc. ;
- Knowledge of tools such as Velocity and Hibernate, an asset;
- Knowledge of cryptography, an asset;
- Knowledge of the message systems, an asset.
- Ability to work independently and proactively within a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French is an asset);
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to learn quickly new technologies.