Software Development Engineer C++Vienna, Austria
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
Enforcing our international and diverse team in Vienna you will design and develop platform independent software products using C++. Working agile we are using scrum as our framework to succeed in delivering highest-level software-quality to market. New employees get up to speed quickly thanks to our onboarding training and mentoring program, which new hires participate in during their first few months with OneSpan. We believe in team spirit and collegiality, as it is crucial in achieving our common goals. A pleasant working environment brings out the best in people!
• Work with the software development team to define, develop, and deliver appropriate software solutions to business problems using C++.
• Assist in all software development lifecycle activities, including analysis, design, code and test of software based on C++, Java, C# & Script languages; review code
• Assist development of platform independent software for use on Windows, Linux systems (RHEL, SLES, CentOS, Ubuntu
• Assist in increasing software reliability and accountability
• Assist creation and improvement of product suite build system (CMake, Visual Studio, GNU make, Jenkins Continuous integration)
• Assist refactoring and improvement if End-to-end test automation system (Citrus tests, SOAP)
working from remote is not possible - location is Vienna, Austria
• You have at least 3 years of experience in software development in C++
• You have a Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or Engineering or similar university degree or equivalent practice
• You have high experience in developing platform independent code
• You have high experience in working with big code bases
• You are able to read upon complex code very quickly and implement design changes into a complex system
• You have strong analytical skills, problem solving, work discipline (responsibility)
• You are result oriented, organizational committed, adaptable, initiative
• You have a high learning attitude and like to work in a team
• Very appreciated if you have experience on Linux as well knowledge in SQL Databases, Java, C# and scripting (e.g. bash & windows) is a great benefit.
• Highly appreciated if you have knowledge/experience of/in SCRUM development teams
• If you have knowledge on developing web applications would be a benefit.
• Mother tongue: German or English, if other – fluent in at least English