Solution Architect Fraud - EMEABrussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
OneSpan is looking for a ‘Senior Solution Architect Fraud - EMEA’ to join the Brussels Office.
The services department delivers compelling solutions to strategic and key customers, thereby accelerating the company’s growth and value creation. This department provides ‘services and knowledge’ for internal employees, customers, channel partners and strategic partners. The services department includes Professional Services, Post-Sales Support, Integration, Training and Consultancy.
The solution architect will lead the solution implementation with our customers, for example enabling the customer’s technical architect.
The solution architect will:
- obtain a detailed understanding of the customer’s (business) requirements and clearly articulate these.
- design the blueprint of the end-to-end technology solution (how OneSpan’s technology integrates) to meet those (security) requirements.
- provide input to the customer's strategic direction of technology and consults on the development of its enterprise security architecture.
The Solution Architect is accountable for the design and roll-out of the solution with the customer. Projects will include both client side and server side technologies. Some examples are: Adaptive Authentication, Trusted Device and a Fraud Framework.
The Solution Architect will provide the following services in the context of project delivery with strategic and key customers:
- detailed requirements (business, technical, functional) analysis & documentation for OneSpan solutions & related partner solutions.
- solution design & documentation for OneSpan solutions & related partner solutions (e.g. overall security architectures, process design, technical security design, etc.).
- Workshop/Expert Consultancy/Training towards sales, customers and partners.
- implementation review & integration validation documentation for OneSpan solutions.
- support the introduction of new products, solutions and technologies (advanced POC, pre-sales support, excellent view on product features and possible gaps).
- You have a Master degree in Industrial or Civil Engineering, Computer Science / IT, or equivalent by experience.
- Strong background (10 years or more) in the IT industry.
- Experience in IAM solution architecture design & deployment.
- Experience in web or mobile application software development (in C, C++ or Java).
- Experience in (enterprise) system and solution architecture design and business process analysis.
- Customer oriented and effective communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of the IT standards and protocols, more specific Windows, Linux, TCP/IP, SOAP / REST / JSon, … .
- Security knowledge (CISSP or equivalent by experience).
- Practical knowledge of relational databases (SQL) and nosql databases.
- Fluency in English.
- Other languages, such as Dutch, French, German, Spanish, … are assets.
- You are willing to travel up to 50% (EMEA region).
- A dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative.
- Flexibility and independence in decision making.
- Ongoing possibilities for career growth and advancement.
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people.
- Programs for professional improvement through in-house and outside training and education.
- An opportunity to help build the critical and ever-growing security infrastructure for the new Internet economy.
- An international work environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe, and Asia/Pacific.
- An attractive salary package.