Specialist IOS Mobile DeveloperMontreal
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.
As a specialist developer, you will participate in the design, development and maintenance of security-related mobile applications and other software components built in OneSpan R&D office based in Montreal.
You will be also in charge of driving the software development team during all development lifecycle activities (analysis, designing, coding, task management, testing …).
You will work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and you will also be responsible for coaching junior developers within the team.
You will join a dynamic and reactive team of engineers dedicated to make the world more secure. You will get to work using Agile methodologies with daily scrums and continuous integration.
We target the major mobile platforms (iOS, Android) so you will have the chance to play around with a huge number of technologies. We also work on specific hardware devices such as Bluetooth Low-Energy dongles or smart card readers.
- A higher degree in computer science or similar.
- 3 years of experience in mobile app development.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Objective-C.
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- Technical project management / lead experience is highly appreciated..
- Knowledge of Jira and GITLab is a plus.
- Solving problems proactively is a natural talent.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great team spirit.
- Fluent knowledge of English.