Supply Chain AssistantBrussels - BE
OneSpan is looking for an Supply Chain Assistant in Mollem.
The objective for the Supply Chain Assistant is to process as well as follow-up on all incoming customer orders.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Processing all incoming orders
- Communication with different internal departments
- Complete order administration (on ERP software package)
- Follow-up on orders
- Creation and delivery of software licences
- Input of data in the Maintenance database
- Hold databases up to date
- Studies: A2 or Bachelor in Administration or similar
- Experience (+2years) in Order Administration
- Good knowledge of administrative and/or logistic processes
- Ability to work well under pressure and within time critical guidelines
- Accurate, punctual, efficient and administrative minded
- Fluent in Dutch and English
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.