Technical ConsultantMontréal, Canada
Technical Consultant, Professional Services
With the OneSpan market growing at nearly 50% annually, OneSpan is looking to hire talented professionals to contribute to our talented team and leadership position. We help organizations create a better customer experience and close business faster by making business digital on any mobile device, anytime and anywhere. Ranked #1 by analyst firms Gartner, Forrester and G2 Crowd, nine out of ten users choose OneSpan for the best customer experience earning a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 86, in the same league as Amazon and Apple. With 600 million documents processed annually, OneSpan’s is the most widely used e-signature solution by the leading banks, insurance carriers, governments and pharmaceutical companies globally. Want to join a company where you make a difference every day in customer’s lives? Join one of the fastest growing companies and industries driving innovation and digital strategy. By 2020, Forrester Research predicts the majority of transactions will start on a mobile device. Become part of our team as we lead the transformation to personalized digital interactions.
The primary responsibilities of the Technical Consultant include:
- Delivering professional services to OneSpan’s new and existing customers
- Guiding our customers on using best practices in the field of electronic signatures
- Being the first line of communication with the customer about the project
- Communicating with the Engagement/Project Manager about project risks and opportunities
- Developing complete solutions and improvement strategies
- Analyzing problems and recommending solutions in the areas of software design, network infrastructure, information security and test strategies
- Delivering technical hands-on training
- Leading performance testing activities at the customer site
- Ensuring protection of customer systems and information at all times
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of relevant consulting experience;
- Demonstrated expertise in handling varied customer issues autonomously and successfully;
- Experience with Web Development technologies;
- Experience with Java Development.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, MySQL), application servers (WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic);
- Experience in some of the following areas: requirements gathering, development, troubleshooting, deployment, technical training;
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including web servers, load balancers and firewalls an asset;
- Experience in large-scale deployment of enterprise software an asset;
- Performance tuning experience an asset;
- Experience with iOS or Android application development an asset;
- Information security experience an asset.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Demonstrated autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Creative thinker, proactive, team player, success and result-oriented.
- Bilingual candidate (English/French/Spanish) an asset.
Note: Travel approximately 25% of time to client locations.
OneSpan is committed to employment equity, and seeks to sustain a diverse and inclusive workplace. The masculine is used in this publication without discrimination and for the sake of conciseness.