Technical ConsultantChicago, IL
The Professional Services department provides post sales delivery assistance to both internal people (employees) and external people (customers, Channel Partner, Strategic Partners). Professional Services includes Post-Sales Support, Product testing, Integration and Training.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Delivering billable professional services to ONESPAN’s new and existing customers
- Perform remote and onsite services for installations of the ONESPAN Product suite
- Provide customer assistance starting in the design, implementation and “go live” phase
- Guiding our customers on using best practices in the field of security and authentication and e-Signatures
- Being the first line of communication with the customer about the project
- Communicating with the Engagement/Project Manager about project risks and opportunities
- Developing complete solutions and improvement strategies
- Analyzing problems and recommending solutions in the areas of software design, network infrastructure, information security and test strategies
- Delivering hands-on technical training
- Leading performance testing activities at the customer site
- Remote/ Onsite installations of ONESPAN Product suite towards our Customer base and Channel partners.
- Remote/ Onsite Implementation assistance for ONESPAN Products and solution partners (e.g. Firewall, VPN, Web applications).
- Maintain and extend ONESPAN Labs testing environment (demonstration and testing platform for internal and external customers as well as for Channel partners).
- Create and maintain white papers and compatibility sheets for our products.
- Create FAQ on partner product integrations.
- Provide integration support to solution partners.
- Follow-up on solution partner products and technologies (e.g. new releases product evolutions).
- Studies (bachelor or master; degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of relevant consulting experience
- Experience in setting up/troubleshooting networking equipment, Microsoft Windows 2008 & 2012 Server
- Familiarity with different operating systems and platforms
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high productivity and rapidly changing environment
- Basic to advanced knowledge of the computer security
- Practical knowledge of Web architecture or web-based applications
- Practical knowledge of relational databases
- Practical knowledge of C/C++/C#, JAVA, .NET, SAML, SOAP, XML
- Practical knowledge of iOS/Android
- Have strong TCP/IP, Firewall, VPN knowledge
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.