The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
For our North EMEA region we are looking for a Challenger Sales individual who is accountable for developing new businesses, ensuring
Customers satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven constructive and consultative relationships with new and existing
The Territory Account Manager has the ability to always differentiate OneSpan solutions from competition.
The Territory Account Manager will also build an eco-system with other OneSpan team members and Partners to drive purpose specific solutions and provide highest ROI.
Furthermore, he/she will be responsible for implementing sales strategies and generating results from the client.
• Working closely with sales and presales team on multiple accounts.
• Developing new prospects while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition.
• Ensuring and maintaining Customers satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
• Tying OneSpan capabilities to customer challenges and applying the quantifiable value the customer will receive.
• Ensuring Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy.
• Striving to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target.
• 6-10 years of overall ICT-sector experience in direct sales of SW products including Saas model, primarily about digital onboarding, digital signature and AI risk analytics within the assigned territory.
• End user selling experience (direct touch).
• Experience within the UK market, focusing on the financial sector.
• Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude.
• Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
• Customer and service oriented as well as highly independent.
• Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively (sometimes on short notice).
• Able to work from remote home-office.
• Experience within the government, Telco and Insurance sector is a plus.
• English speaker mandatory.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.